DISCONTINUING....BUY BEFORE THEY ARE GONE FOR GOOD!
Get your own branded lash and brow lift/lamination kit good for about 30 services!
Directions are included in the more information section and on a paper in the kit as well as on the bottles.
Buy 50-pack for the lowest price!
Recommended Retail Price Per Kit: $60-80
Your Profit Per Kit: $35+
- Lift Solution (enough for about 30 services)
- Setting Solution (enough for about 30 services)
- Lash Glue (enough for about 30 services)
- Step-by-Step Directions
- 4 microfiber wands
- BONUS: 1 pair of rods (small, medium, or large)
- BONUS: Lash Lift Tool
Brow & Lash Lift Kit: Starts @
Buy your complete training guide here; https://www.wholesalelashextensions.com/blank-1/lash-lift-tint-training-manual-pdf
BASIC LASH LIFT DIRECTIONS
1. Before performing this service, please make sure you are properly trained, licensed, and insured. These products are for professional use only. If you need a training guide, please buy here.
2. . Apply an under-eye pad or tape to protect bottom lashes (eye pads/tape not included in this kit)
2. Using provided glue, glue natural lashes onto the silicone rod (rods not provided in this kit).
3. Using a fine brush or microfiber wand, apply lift solution #1 to lashes only (do not get on skin or in eyes).
4. Allow the #1 solution to sit on lashes for 10 minutes.
5. Remove solution with a dry cotton swab.
6. Using a fine brush or microfiber wand, apply lift solution #2 to lashes only (do not get on skin or in eyes).
7. Allow the #2 solution to sit on lashes for 10 minutes.
8. Remove solution with a dry cotton swab.
9. Remove remaining solution with a damp (not wet) cotton swab.
10. Remove silicone rods with a damp cotton swab.
11. Before the client opens their eyes, remove any remaining glue or solution from eye area.
12. Flush both eyes individually with water.
13. Brush lashes into place.
14. Using a fan, dry lashes.
15. Have the client open their eyes.