Green and Detoxify your Lash Salon or Studio
Creating a more green, enviromentally-friendly, and healthy eyelash salon is good for you, your staff, your clients, and the world.
What changes can you make to become more enviromentally and health-friendly at your lash studio?
1. Spray your lash station with rubbing alcohol instead of Lysol.
2. Use natural cleaning supplies.
Natural lash studio all-purpose cleaner:
3. Use natural hand soap. It cleans just as well as regular chemical hand soap, is enviromentally-friendly, and is much better for you and your staff's health.
4. Use clean towels instead of paper towels. Wash your towels with a natural detergent.
5. Mop with natural floor cleaner.
6. Use essential oils in a diffuser instead of air fresheners.
7. Wear a reusable mask.
8. Use a natural hand sanitizer.
Your long-term health, your staff's long-term health, and the environment should be a priority in your business! Questions about how to make your lash salon more environmentally and health-friendly, please ask!