More clients and employees are desiring a less chemical-laden salon. Creating a greener, environmentally friendly, and healthy eyelash salon is good for you, your staff, your clients, and the world.
What changes can you make to become more environmentally and health-friendly at your lash studio?
2. Buy natural cleaning supplies or better yet, just make your own lash salon all-purpose cleaner and save money and reduce plastic use. Use the following recipe to make your own natural cleaner.
Natural lash studio all-purpose cleaner: Add 1 cup white vinegar, 1 cup water, 10 drops of pure lavender oil to a squirt bottle. When cleaning, use a reusable microfiber rag and this solution to clean all surfaces.
3. Use natural hand soap. It cleans just as well as regular chemical hand soap, is environmentally friendly, and is much better for you and your staff's health.
5. Mop with natural floor cleaner or use a water/vinegar mixture.
7. Wear a reusable mask.
8. Use a natural hand sanitizer or simply. add rubbing alcohol to a spray bottle and spray your hands.
9. Use witch hazel instead of a lash primer or protein remover before you apply the lash extensions. BONUS: making this switch also tends to reduce instances of lash extension allergies.
10. Have air-purifying plants in your salon. Many don't require much light such as spider plants which remove low levels of formaldehyde, xylene, and toluene from the air and are easy to care for. Here are more plants that remove toxins from the air.
11. Vacuum every day and get an air purifier.
12. Recycle and opt for reusable items over disposables when possible.
Your long-term health, your staff's long-term health, and the environment should be a priority in your business! Questions about how to make your lash salon more environmentally and health-friendly, please ask! We are very passionate about the environment and protecting personal health.
Erika Baum, Founder of BrandedLASH and licensed aesthetician
Your Beauty Brand is a vegan-friendly and environmentally responsible American company offering private labeled lash extension aftercare and training products.
Selling your own exclusive brand is a great way to increase your business's income and profit margins. In addition, offering private label lash cleanser gives your salon a professional image, credibility, and trust that your competitors may not have. You will also be able to earn more, and clients will feel more loyal to your salon because they see your brand every time they wash their lashes. These ready-to-go private-labeled foaming lash cleansers (2.2oz) come unlabeled or with your logo added in 25, 50, or 100-packs. What sets our private label lash cleanser apart from others? We do it all for you and provide the highest quality product on the market. Seriously! Unlike other private labeling companies who are either overseas, only provide blank products, or sell low-quality junk, we take the time to send you what we would want on the shelves of our salon. We professionally design & laser print on waterproof labels and shrink-wrap your cleansers. We are also fully insured, and your cleanser is made right here in the United States.