I see this question so often on lash forums. I used to clog-up my glue tip regularly as well before I really learned how to take care of it. It is easy!
Step-by-step, how to keep your eyelash extension glue tip clean:
1. After you drop your lash glue, wipe the lid with a lint free wipe.
2. Suck the glue in the tip back into the bottle (yes, there are all these self-proclaimed "experts" who say this cures your glue. It does not.)
3. Screw the lid on tightly.
4. Store upright in a dark & room temperature drawer or similar location.
5. If it does get clogged, despite your best efforts, we include a red declogger in every new lash glue you purchase from us. We also include glue wipes with most glue orders as a free gift!
See video below:
Want to try our lash glues? Check them out here.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.