How to Stay Healthy as a Lash Artist During the Holidays
The holidays are a busy time for us. We work long hours and are around clients who may be coming down with something. How do we stay healthy during this season?
1. Wear a mask with every client.
2. Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night.
3. Limit yourself to a comfortable number of hours of work per day.
4. Wash your hands between every client.
5. Prepare all your marketing materials and do as much of your admin work before the holidays.
6. Take at least 2 days off per week.
7. Sanitize well between every client.
8. Eat a lot of fruit and veggies every day and take a multivitamin (if your doctor says that is okay).
9. Get your workout in at least 3 days a week.
10. Stretch for 10-30 minutes per day and in between clients.
Do you have more ideas? Please send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org. :)